Augustus The Mac on FaceBook

Augustus The Mac on FaceBook
" Join The Movement"

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday Recap

Happy Saturday to everyone!!! I had a decent Friday,  I chopped it up with a homie of mines about some new business endevours & ideas.  I've been listening to a lot of artist and looking at their approach to promoting themselves as well as how they have built their movement.  Nothing is possible with out a strong support system!!! So my partner Siyam & I are about to attack multiple fields.... Ground Up Magazine is coming soon..... What I do next will be planned vs my previous actions of jumping the gun.  Shotout to Inferno "Hustle Hard City" We about to get that project out!!! Shotout Logik Konstantine we have a project in the works.... Also me & Fambound about to drop a track.... I would like to Thank anyone that follows my movement.....  your support is greatly appreciated!!! Stay tuned with Mac Music.....

No comments:

Post a Comment